I had plans to put up pics of our adventure to Grey Stone Mansion up tonight...but this is the only photo that will load...so for tonight, here's one pic :)
We enjoyed this place so much and love so many other fun places like it in town. Los Angeles is filled with wonderful adventure spots! Here's a handful of the ones we love, you just might enjoy them too :)
There's tons, so here's just a few ideas and the links to them below!
Unless it has a $ next to it, it's FREE :)
1, Greystone Mansion Park: exploring, history and gardens
2. Leonis Adobe : Summer "Little Ranchers Program" (so fun!! and $2 for kids/free for parents :)$
3. Orcutt Ranch: for picnics, exploring, history and gardens
4. Griffith Park Observatory
5. Los Angeles Zoo $
6. Adamson House Malibu: exploring, history, picnic, beach
7. The Grove: kids summer program
8. The Americana: kids summer program
9. Local Public Library: reading times, craft times, movie nights
10. Malibu State Creek Park: wide trail hiking and exploring ($ for parking, but lovely wide trails easy for little hikers!)
11. Paramount Ranch: free parking, wide trail hiking and exploring
12. Scooters Jungle: SCV indoor bounce house warehouse (online/group discounts) $
13. $3.00 Movie Theatre in Pasedena/Simi Valley and North Hollywood $
14. Underwood Farms: play, fruit and veggie picking
15. Oak Park City Splash Pad
16. The Beach: Manhattan, Malibu, Zuma, Ventura...
17. The Getty Museum Los Angeles
18. The Getty Villa Malibu
19.The Los Angeles Arboretum $ (SO worth the drive and money, you will not be disappointed :)
20. Coldwater Park in Beverly Hills : nice park with fun water features to splash in on a warm day. Make a trip out of it or go enjoy a iced coffee and a walk on Rodeo after :)
21. Franklin Canyon Ponds and Nature Center
22. Travel Town @ Griffith Park (free admission, $2.50 train rides)
23. Los Encinos Park and Pond: Just a shady private park tuned right off Ventura Blvd.
(duck food a whopping $.25 :)
24. The Noah's Ark Exibit @ The Skirball (Thursdays Free with reservation)
25. Potluck picnic in the park or home: get your girlfriends and their kiddos to share lunch at a local park or a home
Do you have any free or close to free family fun spots you love around town?