Wednesday, February 8, 2012

new insta's

Hello! Here's a few of our latest intsagrams.
Look who's getting  really big :)
I'm slightly crazy and like to move my house around every few months. I'll have to share our latest "free-model" (it's my new word :) basically I just moved EVERYTHING around and re-ourposed a bunch of oldies! I'll post some projects this week :)
These guys rock. I'm having so much fun with them. We'll have to share some of our latest adventures too. I just cut Fordy's hair this week, It's quite sad how not baby he looks :( He's a little man now.
I'm working on a new decorating project, the pic above is from a few inspiration spots :)

This is my "camera battery is charging so I can't upload real pictures post :)" 

All the latest coming soon :) Have a great week,

Cj

No comments: