Tuesday, October 18, 2011

simple fall decor...

I don't even know if this qualifies as fall decor, but I thought I'd share some super simple fall things around here...
super simple text printed and layered onto scrap paper...
I repurposed these from last years project ...simple fall banner
I cut a few strips off a large burlap piece to make, burlap ribbon, and tied it around all my vases, candle hurricanes and orchid urns...
I dried these flowers from my friend Victorias's wedding a few weeks ago and they kept their color beautifully, I thought they looked fallish, so I stuck them in a few vintage pitchers...
Our house smells like this :) That's pretty much all you need for it to feel like fall!
Simple branches from the yard...
 
And my favorite fall bargain of all  definitely falls in the ghetto fabulous category.....
$1 pumpkins from the dollar store?! I couldn't believe it, there was a huge bin of fab big pumpkins
Quite the deal! The total for my fall decor was a whopping $2 :) How's that for budget friendly!
Enjoy,
Cj 

No comments: