Wednesday, September 21, 2011

too easy pumpkin cake

Pumpkin Pie Cake Recipe
So this recipe is so easy I don't even know if I can call it a recipe?!
I found a ton of versions of this, some adding an egg or two. some adding sugar or cinnamon, which all may be yummy to add. But I made mine with these two ingredients alone! For a super quick fall dessert, it was pretty tasty! 

Just mix a box if spice cake mix with a 16.0z can of pumpkin in a bowl. Then pour into a well greased 9X13 baking dish (or 2 round) and bake @ 350 for 25-30 minutes!

Frost with cream cheese frosting or slice and add a dollop of whip cream! If you're a nut fan, chopped walnuts on top are delish!

Enjoying Fall!
Cj

(photo cred, cookinglight.com)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i've seen this somewhere else recently...think i'll have to give it a try. hope your doing well. miss seeing you around.

TerryH said...

So this has all my favority things.. quick easy & pumpkin... I'm so going to have to try it. lol