Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Maggie Grace's Baby Shower


This is Maggie's momma, Ashley!
This was tied in the moss wreath on the front door, so no one had to stand there and knock :)
We enjoyed a yummy brunch on the patio, September weather is wonderful here!
This handmade yellow and white stripe bunting was hung everywhere...
She gave me a good list of her favorite breakfast foods, and Cinnamon Life happened to be on the list.
I thought little bowls of cereal would be fun!?
My mom and I designed all the printed paper decor. Ashley's colors were Grey and Yellow with a pop of white and teal!
Chad and I painted the entry way hall in these grey and white stripes about a week before, which just so happened to go wonderfully with the shower colors :)
I used my own glass plates and glasses, which always looks nice and costs less than paper goods!
I had so many gals offer to help with food, which was amazingly helpful!
And it does not hurt having friends who are wonderful cooks! :)
MENU
_________________
Orange Juice
Coffee/Tea
Fresh Fruit
Spinach Egg Casserole
Tomato and Green Chile Egg Casserole
Pesto Mini Frittatas 
Cheese Hashbrowns
Cinnamon Life :)
Chocolate Chip Scones
Vanilla Bean Cupcakes
My florist friend Crystal, brought the lovely yellow flowers to give the tables some life :)
It was so fun to throw this shower! Thanks to the gals who helped! Looking forward to meeting baby Maggie Grace soon!
Enjoy,
CJ



No comments: