I've been getting tons of leafy greens in my farm box. Juicing them is always a healthy way to get through them, but can be such a mess. And since our house is for sale, I'm avoiding all the messes I can! Here's an easy way to use those greens! Kale Chips are yummy, quick and easy.
1. Wash, dry and rip kale into 2-3 inch pieces.
2. Toss in olive oil, just enough to lightly coat the leaves.
3. Lay leaves on baking sheet, making sure they aren't overlapping.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until they are nice and crispy( but not charred)
5. Lightly toss with sea salt.
brannonpeople: the farm box rox :)