Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Testing 123 and a sample sale!

Oh my it's been a while. A reeaaalllyyy long while.  Instagram definitely ate my blog because it's so simple and convenient,  but recently I've been missing a bigger creative space to post ideas, recipes, and maybe even a online space to do a store again. Just thought I'd throw something up to get my feet wet again :) Here's a little Saturday morning downtown Los Angeles adventure idea!

Sample sales are the best. Nothing beats paying less than wholesale. I had to share! 


Pick up deals on women's and junior's contemporary fashion at Lumiere Sample Sale on April 4th. Prices will run $5-$20 on tops, sweaters, dresses, bottoms, and more. CASH ONLY! 


WHEN:
April 4, 2015 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

WHERE: 
Lumiere Sample Sale
2807 S. Santa Fe Ave 
Vernon, CA 90058lumiere_april_2014.jpg

No comments: