Thursday, March 1, 2012

my new personal trainer

Yes, true story. I have a personal trainer. Her name is Jillian...Jillian Michaels :)
She's fabulous and we are trying to meet often.

Ok, enough rambling ;) My super fit friend Hillary recommended this to me after I had Tuck. I had asked her what she did to shed her post baby pounds and she raved about this DVD series. 
I got "Ripped in 30" for my birthday and I absolutely LOVE it. It really is the PERFECT workout. You get a killer workout in 30 minutes! It has 4 different 30 minute workouts on one DVD, such a deal! I have been doing it for about a month (3-4 days a week) and have already lost around 10lbs. :) I have hunted for a long tome for a workout like this that is fun, not crazy long and effective. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Here it is on Amazon prime :)
Enjoying Jillian kicking my booty and enjoying fitting in to some pre-preggo clothes :)
Cj


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carly!
Erin and I are totally doing this same thing! I thought of you when we started doing it because I've tried all the work outs you have posted and thought you would like her work outs. It definitely kicks your butt! Hope everything is going well!


love,
Hailey Hoffman

Ashley Wauhop said...

i've been doing a different jillian work out and have a love-hate relationship with it...i'll have to try this one, too!!

Carly Jean Brannon said...

Hailey too funny! Im so glad y'all are liking it! Its awesome. Give my love to the Hoffmans ;)

Cj

Carly Jean Brannon said...

Hailey too funny! Im so glad y'all are liking it! Its awesome. Give my love to the Hoffmans ;)

Cj