Thursday, March 29, 2012

Candle Info and Update!

Hello! 
I just wanted to say thank you for the incredible response with candle orders we've received in the last 48 hours. With such great response, we sold out! We will have more in on Wednesday, so keep the orders coming! We will be totally stocked!

Spring Blog Special: 
$18.00 ea.
or $12.00 ea. for 3 or more!

Here's a few answers to some ordering questions I've been getting in our "in-between store" time. :)

Where do I place the order? Just email me @ carly@carlybrannon.com with what you'd like!

What next? I'll prep the order and send you an invoice. You can pay via Paypal, Check or Chase Quick Pay! Once the order is paid, your candles will be shipped or we can arrange for pick up!

What are shipping costs? 
1-3 candles: $5.75
4-12 candles: $11.75



So glad you are enjoying them!
Cj








No comments: