Thursday, July 21, 2011

Measurements and product info :)

I've been getting lot's of questions abut the mirror size!
The detentions are 5feet 5 inches tall,  2 feet 2 inches wide and the base is 1 foot by 2 feet 2 inches...
It'a very similar to these models...
Powell Company Floor Cheval Mirror with Wood Frame in Pure White FinishSold By :  Visiondecor.com Furniture  and Item# SPM1358117401$354.00   $244.42
Powell Company Elita Color Story Pure White Cheval Mirror
Sold By :  Living In Style New YorkItem# SPM2693282101$243.00

Shoot me an email if you have any other questions!
carlybrannon@earthlink.net

Cj

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hi Carly,
Congrats on Tucker! Y'all are so cute! This is totally unrelated to this post, but I remembered you spoke of the Getty Villa once...I'm going for the first time in August and wanted your tips for parking and hopefully taking the bus that is right there instead of paying $15. Can you help me out with that or lead me to the post where you talked about it? Thank you! No rush! Know you must be crazy busy.
Debra Sanderson (Kyle's sister)