Friday, March 18, 2011

julie's meal plan printable

Ok, so here was my weekly meal plan before. yeah it worked, but look at it... it's ghetto :)
And then my friend Julie posted this easy and free meal plan printable on her blog, martin family living.
Way cuter :)
Click here to get the template: Print - Powered by Google Docs
Planning ahead has been such a help to me at all meal times! For the past year, I've been planning out  out the weeks meals on Sunday night on my funky homemade meal plan sheet, checking my fridge and cupboards making sure I use what I already have and am prepared to to buy only what I need (or close to it :) when I get to the store! It has saved me so much time, money and stress! I wish I would have done this years ago! Thanks Julie for the super cute template!
Enjoying my new cool printable :) 
Cj

No comments: