Friday, February 11, 2011

fancy fabulous: cucina products

ok, this is in the opposite category of my "ghetto fabulous" finds,
we've got a new category...
"fancy fabulous" 
(it's a way cheesy title, i know:)

for a birthday present a few weeks ago and love it, like can't stop using it love it! 
For a long time now, I've been tempted to buy a bottle while shopping @ Sur La Table or in a cool boutique, but it's not cheap and I couldn't swallow the price tag. 
But now after using it, It's going to have to be my new little splurge :)
It's totally worth it and a little bit goes a long way. 
 After doing dishes it's the perfect lotion to have in my kitchen. It works incredibly well and the Coriander and Olive scent is amazing! Thank you friends for the "fancy fabulous" gift! It was a hit! And I'm looking forward to using more of their yummy products!

Enjoy! 
Cj

No comments: