Thursday, January 13, 2011

hooked

 
I'm hooked, he's hooked, and the kids eat whatever we eat, so I guess we're all hooked! 
Justin's Honey Almond Butter might be the tastiest stuff we've ever eaten. Try it on bread for breakfast, celery or apples for a snack or eat it on a spoon at 10:38 p.m. (that's what I'm doing:) I buy it at Whole Foods, but tonight found it for 23% off on the ever-so wonderful Amazon! We also like the Maple Butter too. The honey butter is just wonderfully sweet :)


Enjoy!  
CJ
for more info on the product ... Justins Nut Butter 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE that stuff! They have it at Starbucks in their little protein meal things. And now, I can really only have peanut butter and honey for sweets, so a spoonful of peanut butter has become my new snack. ;) Thanks for telling us where to find it!

Lola said...

We love thier hazulnut spread. They sell it at Walmart for 8 dollars and the Almond butter around 4 dollars. Yumm!!!