Wednesday, September 1, 2010

favorite online invite website!


Ok, let me preface this saying there is nothing more thoughtful and sweet than a hand written note, card or invitation. Real paper is always the coolest and classiest, But I do have to say my new find
is the coolest and classiest electronic stationary t  that I have found so far! Beautiful, unique and SO affordable! 
This is Evite gone right! 

I just made some invites this past week for a shower I'm throwing for a friend in a few weeks. Normally custom invites, plus the shipping will cost anywhere from $50-100, and would  take the design, print, and assemble time. But with Paperless Post they were done within a matter of minutes and were less than 10.00 for almost 50 invites! You can't beat that!
The templates and liners are super easy to use and completely customizable. The website receives and organizes all the RSVP's and responses, and also offers reminder emails, party information change emails and printable spread sheets. From an invitation to custom stationary Paperless Post does it all. 

Looking forward to using them soon! 
Enjoy! Cj


Click here to sign up and receive free paperless stamps!

No comments: