Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Ford's Shower

I have very sweet friends, who threw me a very sweet shower! I had such a wonderful evening enjoying all the thoughtful details they put into the night. Great food, we had my friend Jenny's homemade soups and sandwiches, perfect for the cold December night. Burbank's "Yummy Cupcakes" famous red velvet cupcakes and my friend Bethany's Peanut Butter Bars ( I posted this recipe in Feb.) My designer friend Julie designed all the signs, which made the evening SO personal and added such beautiful detail. There were fresh flowers and candles all over which I absolutely loved!




The team who threw it did an amazing job! I am so thankful for all of them, and appreciate all they did to pamper me and show their love! Baby Ford scored! He got some fun new clothes, so at least he will have some new things that weren't Hudsons :). I was treated like a queen. I got the royal treatment to take home to relax @ with before the babe comes... magazines, my favorite tea, new pajamas, new nail polishes and supplies, etc. It was a wonderful evening! Thank you sweet friends for all you did!









I wanted to get up off the couch I stayed on the entire evening :) but wanted to be good and not on my feet to much... SO all that to say I wish I had tons more photos but here's at least a couple to show how cute the night was :)

Enjoy! CJ

No comments: