Wednesday, November 25, 2009

christmas card pic's peek...

Since I'm on bed rest, we kept it simple this year. I'm talking 20 feet to the front door simple. Pictures on the porch will have to do:) I called my mom @ 1:00 p.m. and asked her to shoot them @ 3:00 p.m. this afternoon. She kindly said yes to my, of course spontaneous and ever-so last minute (as always) request! Here are a liked of the pics that we liked but didn't pick for our card. She did a great job and I am so excited to have them done!

 I'm keeping the favorite pic for our Christmas cards... coming to mail boxes soon :)

Thankful for my mom! CJ













4 comments:

Stina said...

I love the one at the bottom.

Christina Nichole said...

Aww, I love Hud's facial expression in the first one! Haha. :-)

Christina Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Love them! And love to see you sittin' down, Carly. :)