Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ghetto Fabulous

I just had to post about this little place. Jimmy's Super Lunch, yes that's the name. It is located @ 1450 Flower St. Glendale CA, 91201. It is so small, you are bound to miss it, if you aren't looking for it :) Chad, Hud and I had a little outing the other day to the zoo. It was kind of a last minute thing, so we decided we would pick up lunch. Jimmy's popped into my head because it's off of the same exit as the zoo. My mom turned me on to this place, it used to be one of her lunch spots when she worked in Glendale. They have the tastiest veggie sandwiches. I got a #20( all the veggies plus, avocado,swiss cheese, mushrooms and sprouts!) The prices are amazing! Chad and I got 2 sandwiches, 2 drinks and chips for around 10-12.00! I've heard the breakfast burritos rock, and they're under 3.00! Give them a try, you're bound to get a "super" lunch!

No comments: